Batteries for rail transport are subject to constant vibrations and extreme temperatures. The wide range of installation locations, such as roof mounting, underfloor mounting or use in the passenger area or plant room, call for individually tailored solutions.
Phoenix Testlab can provide support for the necessary tests. Speak to our experts and benefit from our experience.
Accreditations: DIN EN ISO/IEC 17025:2018
Certifications: DIN EN ISO 9001:2015 and DIN EN ISO 14001:2015
Extract from the relevant standards
Battery test laboratory equipment
- Temperature and climate cabinets (1.5 / 4/15 m³) with electrical operation up to 500 kW
- Electrodynamic vibration systems with superimposed temperatures up to 300 kN
- Shielded cabins and absorber halls for EMC measurements
- Salt fog chests and corrosive gas testing systems
- Electrical abuse tests (such as overcharge, overdischarge, and short circuit)
- Comprehensive test-specific security technology
- Temperature control systems to simulate the internal cooling circuit
- Measuring equipment for leak testing
- DUT control and monitoring and integration into the test environment
- Automated test sequences