Aerospace - environmental simulation
Test requirements for components used in the aerospace industry should always be considered individually. Phoenix Testlab can support you in the definition of test requirements, the implementation of representative test environments, and the adaptation of test object-specific mechanical and electrical interfaces to our measuring and test systems.
With our core competence in the field of environmental simulation, we can expertly perform tests in accordance with requirement specifications and national and international standards.
As well as testing small electronic components, we also specialize in testing complete systems. Within the scope of this, we perform climatic exposures, temperature shock tests, and vibration tests on bulky and heavy systems.
DIN EN ISO/IEC 17025:2018
DIN EN ISO 9001:2015 and
DIN EN ISO 14001:2015
Typical Standards for the applications listed above
Environmental simulation laboratory equipment
- Temperature and humidity cabinets up to 24 m³
- Air pressure chamber with negative pressure up to 200 mbar
- Electrodynamic vibration test systems up to 300kN (option: with temperature / humidity overlay)
- IP water test equipment (dropping, splashing, immersion)
- Salt fog chambers up to 11 m³
- Flammability test facility
- For controlling and monitoring of test samples e.g. resistance-monitoring by micro-cut, automatic button-pushing systems, electrical charging & loading systems
- Standardized measurement procedures for recording analog measurements
- Automatic optical monitoring systems
- Monitoring of digital signals e.g. CAN, LIN, Ethernet, RS232
- Simulator of GPS signal