Determine the maximum limits of your products under reproducible environmental conditions such as temperature, salt spray, vibrations, climate, dust, and water at Phoenix Testlab.
By combining ultra-modern machinery with highly qualified supervision, virtually all requirements can be met. Vibration tests up to 2 tons with temperature testing are also possible, such as climatic tests up to 25 m³. The individual startup and monitoring of your test object is planned and controlled by our Monitoring Department. This offers you more information, more options, and considerable time savings because the tests can be performed under more realistic conditions. Surface and corrosion tests are also available. You can of course access all of our other services on the line – from electrical safety tests to EMC and radio tests or even approvals. We will be happy to advise you.
DIN EN ISO/IEC 17025:2018
DIN EN ISO 9001:2015 and
DIN EN ISO 14001:2015
Extract from the relevant standards
National and international standards:
Environmental simulation laboratory equipment
Electrodynamic oscillation systems (option: with temperature/climatic testing)
- Class 1: 20 kN - 35 kN
- Class 2: 55 kN
- Class 3: 105 kN
- Class 4: 200 kN
- Temperature and climate cabinets: (0.5 m³ to 2 m³), option: sunlight, noxious gas
- Temperature and climate chambers (accessible): (4.5 m³ to 24 m³), option: sunlight
- Shock cabinets: air/air (on request: climate option)
- Class 1: 120 l
- Class 2: 500 l
- Class 3: 7 m³
- Corrosion changeover troughs: 0.5 m³ - 1 m³
- Corrosion changeover chambers:
- Class 1: 1 m³
- Class 2: up to 3 m³
- Class 3: 11 m³
- IP degree of protection test
- Dust chamber (DIN EN 60529)
- Wet room (area of 25 m²)
- Inflammability test stand
- Electrical tests: high-voltage and insulation test, parameter tests
- Monitoring systems for test object monitoring and control (contact monitoring, actuation equipment, electronic loads, etc.)
Test object control and monitoring systems; electric, pneumatic, and mechanical tests are performed at Phoenix Testlab as part of Monitoring & Bench Design.
Customer-specific applications are part of our daily work. Phoenix Testlab uses proven elements for this task. Depending on the task, they are designed for a vibration test under temperature and climatic conditions or for a dedicated temperature change test.
Monitoring instruments are selected in close cooperation with our customers. Within a very short period of time, actuation equipment for locking systems (power window components) or electrical load change test stands for high-current consumers can be implemented, for example.