Luft- und Raumfahrt
Test requirements for components used in the aerospace industry should always be considered individually. Phoenix Testlab can support you in the definition of test requirements, the implementation of representative test environments, and the adaptation of test object-specific mechanical and electrical interfaces to our measuring and test systems.
With our core competence in the field of environmental simulation, we can expertly perform tests in accordance with requirement specifications and national and international standards.
As well as testing small electronic components, we also specialize in testing complete systems. Within the scope of this, we perform climatic exposures, temperature shock tests, and vibration tests on bulky and heavy systems.
DIN EN ISO/IEC 17025:2005
DIN EN ISO 9001:2015 and
DIN EN ISO 14001:2015
Extract from the relevant standards
Test laboratory equipment
Electrodynamic oscillation systems (option: with temperature/climatic testing)
- Class 1: 20 kN - 35 kN
- Class 2: 55 kN
- Class 3: 105 kN
- Class 4: 200 kN
- Temperature and climate cabinets: (0.5 m³ to 2 m³), option: sunlight, noxious gas
- Temperature and climate chambers (accessible): (4.5 m³ to 24 m³), option: sunlight
- Shock cabinets: air/air (on request: climate option)
- Class 1: 120 l
- Class 2: 500 l
- Class 3: 7 m³
- Corrosion changeover troughs: 0.5 m³ - 1 m³
- Corrosion changeover chambers:
- Class 1: 1 m³
- Class 2: up to 3 m³
- Class 3: 11 m³
- IP degree of protection test
- Dust chamber (DIN EN 60529)
- Wet room (area of 25 m²)
- Inflammability test stand
- Electrical tests: high-voltage and insulation test, parameter tests
- Monitoring systems for test object monitoring and control (contact monitoring, actuation equipment, electronic loads, etc.)
Test object control and monitoring systems; electric, pneumatic, and mechanical tests are performed at Phoenix Testlab as part of Monitoring & Bench Design.
Customer-specific applications are part of our daily work. Phoenix Testlab uses proven elements for this task. Depending on the task, they are designed for a vibration test under temperature and climatic conditions or for a dedicated temperature change test.
Monitoring instruments are selected in close cooperation with our customers. Within a very short period of time, actuation equipment for locking systems (power window components) or electrical load change test stands for high-current consumers can be implemented, for example.