Phoenix Testlab has been named by the Federal Motor Transport Authority as a technical service for various EU and UNECE legal acts.
E mark – (e1/E1)
For motor vehicle components and complete vehicles, type approval is usually required in the sense of the horizontal legal act VO (EU) 2018/858 (formerly 2007/46 / EC).
This can be pursued either on a national level or within the EU legal system (European Union) and the UNECE legal system (United Nations Economic Commission for Europe).
Such a type approval is granted by the Federal Motor Transport Authority in Germany (e1 / E1).
As part of the homologation process (e1 / E1 marking), Phoenix Testlab offers the following services:
- Support which regulations apply for your design/type approval
- Planning and implementation of the required tests (drawing up the test plan, monitoring, implementation of tests, test report, etc.)
- Inspection of documents
- Communication with the relevant approval body
- Change management
- Conformity of Production (CoP) test
- Training courses, seminars
Relevant legal acts:
Our laboratories are from the Kraftfahrtbundesamt (KBA, Federal Motor Transport Authority)) as a technical service (category A and / or B as well as D) with regard to the e / E marking for the following EU and UNECE legal acts named:
- UNECE-R10 (06 series of amendments), EMC for electrical / electronic sub-assemblies and complete vehicles (EMC)
- VO (EU) 2016/1788 (Annex XV, Parts 3 - 8), EMC for electrical / electronic sub-assemblies and complete vehicles (LoF)
- 2009/19 / EG (Annexes VII - X) according to VO (EU) 661/2009, EMC for electrical / electronic sub-assemblies and complete vehicles
- VO (EU) 2016/1824 (Annex VII), EMC for components of 2- or 3-wheeled vehicles
- UNECE-R97 (01 series of amendments, part III), EMC/environment for electronic immobilizers
- UNECE-R116 (Part IV), EMC/ environment for electronic immobilizers
- 2006/96 / EG (Appendix V), EMC / environment for electronic immobilizers
Furthermore, as a named technical service of category B, we can carry out tests on systems of third parties / the customer for the following legal acts:
- UNECE-R10 (06 series of amendments)
- VO (EU) 2016/1788 (Annex XV, Parts 3 - 8)
- 2009/19 / EC (Annexes VII - X)