By transferring your invoice only as PDF, you save costs and transfer the data more quickly. You will also support us in optimizing the processing of your invoices.
E-Billing / sending invoices via PDF file
Registration for E-billing procedure:
After registration the E-Billing process is uncomplicated: Send us your invoice as a PDF by e-mail to the e-mail address email@example.com.
From now on your invoice runs through the system automatically
How To Do?
1: Send us an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org: Simply use the template attached below (press the "Register for E-Billing" button).
2: Download and archive the letter of consent
3: You can submit your invoices by email approximately 24 hours after your email has been sent to us.
4: Receiving address for invoices to Phoenix Testlab: email@example.com
Please note the requirements for the E-Billing process:
- Obligation to archive the invoices sent to us (german law)
- Name one or more, preferably central and non-personal e-mail addresses from which you send the invoices to us. Invoices sent via other e-mail addresses cannot be processed any further. Only the e-mail addresses registered in the e-mail will be activated for this
- Exclusive use of the permissible invoice format.
- PDF document as an E-mail attachment.
- Only one invoice can be included in a PDF
- If available, print the order number on your invoice
- We do not accept E-billing invoices on which general sales tax or other transaction-related taxes -that are not German sales tax- are calculated
- Compliance with national legal frameworks for sending electronic invoices.
- Please do not send scanned documents. The PDF file must be created directly from the source program (ERP, Excel, Word.) Using the print function
- File type: Only unencrypted documents with the file extension .pdf are accepted and processed
- File name: No special characters (\ /: *? "<> |)
- File size: Maximum 50 MB per PDF file