By transferring your invoice only as PDF, you save costs, transfer the data more quickly and help protecting the environment. You will also support us in optimizing the processing of your invoices.
E-Billing / sending invoices via PDF file
Registration for E-billing procedure:
After registration the E-Billing process is uncomplicated: Send us your invoice as a PDF by e-mail to the e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org.
From now on your invoice runs through the system automatically
How To Do?
1: Send us an e-mail to email@example.com: Simply use the template attached below (press the "Register for E-Billing" button).
2: Download and archive the letter of consent
3: You can submit your invoices by email approximately 24 hours after your email has been sent to us.
4: Receiving address for invoices to Phoenix Testlab: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note the requirements for the E-Billing process:
- Obligation to archive the invoices sent to us (german law)
- Name one or more, preferably central and non-personal e-mail addresses from which you send the invoices to us. Invoices sent via other e-mail addresses cannot be processed any further. Only the e-mail addresses registered in the e-mail will be activated for this
- Exclusive use of the permissible invoice format.
- PDF document as an E-mail attachment.
- Only one invoice can be included in a PDF
- If available, print the order number on your invoice
- We do not accept E-billing invoices on which general sales tax or other transaction-related taxes -that are not German sales tax- are calculated
- Compliance with national legal frameworks for sending electronic invoices.
- Please do not send scanned documents. The PDF file must be created directly from the source program (ERP, Excel, Word.) Using the print function
- File type: Only unencrypted documents with the file extension .pdf are accepted and processed
- File name: No special characters (\ /: *? "<> |)
- File size: Maximum 50 MB per PDF file