With the growing integration of electronic systems in aircraft, the need to ensure electromagnetic compatibility is increasing. Phoenix Testlab offers expert implementation of typical EMC test procedures. In our anechoic chambers, tests for noise immunity and noise emission with the parameters that are common for aerospace applications are carried out on electronic components according to requirement specifications and national and international standards.
We undertake test object monitoring. For components, we adapt the physical interfaces to our systems.
Phoenix Testlab provides a comprehensive expert solution for your test requirements.
DIN EN ISO/IEC 17025:2018
DIN EN ISO 9001:2015 and
DIN EN ISO 14001:2015
Extract from the relevant standards
EMC testing expertise according to RTCA-DO160
- Section 15 Magnetic Effect
- Section 16 Power Input 1 and 3 phased devices up to 16A
- Section 17 Voltage Spike 600V
- Section 18 Audio Induced Signal Susceptibility all levels
- Section 19 Induced Signal Susceptibility all levels
- Section 20 Radio Frequency Susceptibility (Radiated and Conducted) up to 18GHz up to 200V/m 300mA
In selected frequencies up to 600V/m
- Section 21 Emission of Radio Frequency Energy up to 110GHz
- Section 22 Lightning Induced Susceptibility up to Level 3
- Section 25 ESD up to 30kV
Monitoring media equipment
- Reproducible constructions on pre-assembled mounting systems
- Standardized measuring procedure for recording analog and digital measured values
- Automated optical surveillance systems
- Optical transmission media such as CAN, LIN, Ethernet, RS232
- GPS simulation and real data